It’s that time (again) — time to get your home primed and ready for a new season. Summer temps and rains can take a toll, so here are a few maintenance tasks to perfect for your to-do list this September:
1. Change the air filters.
2. Check the exterior for areas where critters can get inside.
3. Clean out the garbage cans.
4. Clear out the gutters.
5. Inspect and clean the siding
6. Inspect your home’s windows and clean inside and out.
7. Repair leaky faucets
8. Schedule an HVAC maintenance appointment.
9. Test all smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
10. Deep clean the refrigerator.
Happy September, friends! Let me know if you have any house-related questions as you get ready for fall. I’m here to help you make the most of your home sweet home!